Hot diggity dang.
Whether you're wyling out in powder like a psyched-up kid on a sugar binge or carving corduroy like you were just born to do so, the Airblaster Women's Hot Freedom Suit ensures spicy style and unimpeded mobility—two things that are relatively important when it comes to having fun in the grand scheme of life. This style-swindling one-piece features a waterproof exterior for protection against fresh powder and spring slush alike, while the zonal synthetic insulation curbs the cold even when wet.
Additionally, the myriad of pockets keep all your hill-side necessities secure and close at hand. The leg gaiters are fully adjustable for personalized protection, and the zippered waist enables relatively effortless bathroom use—so you don't have to worry about your sleeves taking a dip in the resort toilet as you attempt to wrangle yourself free from the confines of your clothing. Not to mention, the underarm and leg ventilation provides on-the-go temperature regulation, meaning you're able to dump excess body heat and refrain from feeling (too much) like a hot mess.
- A seriously awesome one-piece for shredding up a storm
- Waterproof exterior protects against precipitation
- Synthetic insulation assures warmth even when wet
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Waist zipper enables relatively effortless bathroom use
- Underarm and leg ventilation dumps excess body heat quickly
- Leg gaiters are adjustable for personalized protection
- Item #ABT005T
- synthetic (60g/40g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating
- 10,000 g/m²
- fully taped
- underarm, leg
- 2 hand, 2 chest, 1 sleeve, 1 internal, 1 leg
- yes, adjustable
- Recommended Use
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 18, 2017
Rocking my sweet suit.
December 11, 2016
I walk my dog and want a warm one piece snow suit. Which women's one piece do you recommend?