Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Grampy 3000 Jacket
The Grampy 3000 Jacket is a blast from the past, with tech from the future. Its micro-ripstop fabric is lightweight and durable, and thanks its fully-seam-sealed Glacier construction you can dip your way in and out of fresh snow without getting soaked. Airblaster uses Zonal Synthetic insulation, giving the arms a little less fill than the torso. Not only will your hardworking limbs thank you when they don't overheat, the lowered bulk gives them all the room they need to whale.
- An insulated snowboarding jacket with vintage style
- Waterproof membrane keeps snow out while breathing well
- Synthetic insulation strategically placed for mobile warmth
- Mesh-lined ventilation points let you dump heat between runs
- Lycra wrist gaiters and powder skirt keep out loose sluff
- Chest media pocket offers a stash for your phone or tunes
- Item #ABTZ24E
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.