Worry about dipping your tip no more.
Even though you're 99% sure that you're going to ragdoll when you send that cliff you've been eyeing, you won't mind—because you're wearing the Airblaster Men's Freedom Suit. This one-piece takes pow day enjoyment to the next level by sealing out snow so you can slash, tumble, and hot tub into the deepest powder without getting wet and cold.
The 15K-rated fabric with fully taped seams keeps you dry when the snow is coming down, and adjustable boot gaiters and Lycra hand gaiters prevent snow from coming in through the openings. The tailored one-piece fit keeps your swag levels up, and a 350-degree zipper at the waist makes it easy to take care of business in the lodge bathroom without getting completely undressed. Mesh-lined inseam and underarm vents help you cool off after an especially intense run or while you're hiking in search of secret stashes. Rip Stopper reinforced hems increase durability, and the media pocket has a headphone port so you can keep the pow ballads cranked while you surf through the deep stuff.
- Full snow suit that completely blocks out snow on deep days
- Waterproof, breathable fabric keeps you well protected
- Boot gaiters and wrist gaiters double down on defense
- Leg and underarm vents help you get rid of excess heat quickly
- Reinforced kick patch at heels enhance durability
- Tons of pockets stash your essentials
- Regular fit boosts your natural range of motion
- Item #ABT006K
- Q & A
Keeps the snow out of your pants!
Fit is true to sizing. Keeps the snow on the mtn and out of your pants. Heat and "everything" are trapped in the body bag. Good for cold, dry powder days. 15k waterproofing isn't going to do too much against wetter snow. Wouldn't suggest this for sierra cement. Champagne powder? Oh hell yes!
Can you lower the price and change the color to red and baby blue