Protection for your wildest shred ambitions.
Whether he's dismantling jaw-dropping handrails or flying off huge backcountry kickers, the Airblaster AB/BC Men's Pant is Brandon Cocard's go-to choice for staying dry throughout a wide variety of wintertime conditions. The 15k/10k membrane and fully sealed seams act as an impenetrable fortress against everything from knee-deep powder in the trees to sopping-wet streets.
Reinforced extras, such as rip stopper kick patches and a crotch gusset stand up to rigorous riding without prematurely ripping or blowing out. Inner-thigh vents quickly expel excess warmth for greater comfort in warmer conditions. Zippered hand and rear pockets provide ample space for tossing your riding essentials and daily extras. There's also an elastic waistband adjustment, so your pants fit properly without excess bagginess.
- Versatile pants for all-season riding
- 15k/10k membrane keeps you pleasantly dry
- Tailored fit is slightly slimmer for reduced bagginess
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from leaking inside
- Mesh-lined thigh vents for temperature regulation
- Rip Stopper reinforced kick patches prevent fraying
- Crotch gusset facilitates full range of motion
- Zippered hand and rear pockets for ample storage
- Item #ABT006J
- Q & A
Back in Black
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I'll keep this short and simple. Super solid pants and tech for the price. Great look and feel. Great construction and zipper management. Nothing you don't need but everything you do. Used these in fresh pow, groomers, park laps for days.