Urban streets to frosty peaks.
Tailored to the needs of Brandon Concard's well-rounded riding style, the Airblaster Men's AB/BC Jacket is equally comfortable slaying handrails downtown and floating across fluffy powder in the mountains. Its no-nonsense design features a 15k/10k membrane for premium waterproofing, backed by fully sealed seams for impenetrable protection from outside moisture. Mesh-lined underarm vents quickly expel body heat when chilly mornings give way to bluebird skies and rapidly warming temperatures. Mapped synthetic insulation traps extra core warmth without restricting key movement in your arms.
The tailored fit is slim, but long for a modern look with maximum coverage for riding in the deepest snow. The removable powder skirt prevents blower pow from shooting inside the jacket on those deep storm days, and it even includes a clear pass window for quickly loading onto your favorite lift. Ample storage is provided in the form of snap-closure chest and lower pockets, alongside an internal media pocket for routing your favorite jams on the mountain.
- Versatile jacket for all-season riding
- 15k/10k membrane keeps you pleasantly dry in wintry conditions
- Fit is slimmer and longer for a modern look with extra protection
- Fully sealed seams prevent outside moisture from leaking inside
- YKK zippers throughout for smooth action and durability
- Mesh-lined underarm vents for core temperature regulation
- Lycra wrist gaiters and removable powder skirt keep snow out
- Internal media pocket with cord routing for on-mountain listening
- Item #ABT006I
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
This coat is awesome, super comfortable but also with a slim fit. I love all the pockets and functionality. The area for your hands are the best. Coat is thin, but still very warm. Hope you love it as much as I do.