Take a trip to the state of Montara.
Dedicated hikers looking for an all-terrain boot that repels water and is breathable shouldn't overlook the Ahnu Women's Montara Boot. Built with a waterproof and ultra-breathable eVent membrane, the Montara excels at shedding wet weather and braving muddy puddles, but it won't leave you with sweaty or soggy toes. On top of that—or rather, on bottom—Vibram's XS Edge gives this boot's sole the same tacky traction that some climbing shoes have.
- Dedicated hikers can expect protection and support out of this boot
- Waterproof eVent with enhanced breathability properties
- Durable nubuck leather outer with a smooth pigskin lining
- Numentum promotes balanced stability, shock absorption, and cush
- Vibram XS Edge rubber sole is the same rubber used in climbing shoes
- Item #AHN002L
- Q & A
Great Lightweight Hiking Boot
I just got these and so far am very impressed! Beyond being one of the most beautiful hiking boots I've ever seen, they are super comfortable right out of the box, high performance, and lightweight. I'm excited to get to wear these all winter!
Lightweight, comfy hiking boot
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 135lbs
I picked these up for my girlfriend, I got her normal shoe size and they fit perfectly. So far we have been on several 3+ mile hikes and they seem to work great. They are very lightweight and seem to fit almost like normal street shoes making them very easy to walk in, offering good ankle support and traction. We've waded a couple streams as well as hiked though snow and she's stayed totally dry. As lightweight as they are, I question their durability but only time will tell.