Keegan Cycling Shoe Limited Edition
From the trails to the town, the Keegan's blend on-the-bike performance with casual style and comfort. The Intact rubber outsole keeps your feet firmly planted on the pedals when you're soaring over rocks and drops, while the reinforced toe box protects your digits from unexpected impacts when things don't go as planned.
- Flat pedal MTB shoes that work great on or off the bike
- Durable Intact rubber improves grip in all conditions
- Internal shank boosts pedaling efficiency, reduces vibration
- Reinforced toe box protects against rock strikes
- Limited Edition colorways add eye-catching style
- Waffle tread pattern offers positive interface with pedals
- Performance fit is snug, size up for wider feet
- Includes custom shoebox, custom sticker pack, and bonus sweatband
- Item #FTOB003
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather, reinforced toe box with protective external PU taping
- EVA with mono-directional internal shank
- [outsole] Intact® rubber (60A durometer)
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
July 8, 2020
An extremely uncomfortable distraction
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 187 lbs
These MTB shoes look cool, but that's where it ends. If you are hell bent on buying these shoes for the looks, because it's the only positive. Then you should think about ordering a size bigger. Even if you do I don't know if it's going to help. They're built very narrow and the toe box pinches everything together. I know MTB shoes aren't going to be the most comfortable shoes, but these are like wearing ballet slippers with a piece of plywood strapped to the bottom. Although the ballet slippers might be more comfortable. If you want all the excitement and fun sucked out of your ride these are the shoes for you. Keep looking if you want something more appropriate for your ride. I normally wear a 10.5 (not wide) and these aren't even close. There's actually one other positive other then the looks. They have a nice sticky sole. Oh, and the shoe laces are nice.
July 6, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
BEST. BIKE SHOES. EVER!! - Extremely comfortable, - Great grip - Feet don't overheat - Amazing design!!!