Up To 50% Off:
Select Style & Size:
Sportsman Series Medical Kit
Don't let an accident in the backcountry ruin your trip—with the Sportsman Series Medical Kit from Adventure Medical you'll be prepared for an accidental knife slip while cleaning the day's catch or a fishhook to the brow. Packed with quality medical contents and organized by wound type, the Sportsman kit is easy to navigate in an emergency situation. If you don't know exactly how to treat, the included Wilderness First Aid: Quick Guide provides the necessary steps for cleaning, closing, and treating a wound.
Four different size options accommodate groups of 1-10 on backcountry excursions ranging from 1-14 days. The bigger the kit, the more advanced the contents—like the SWAT-T tourniquet and C-Splint in the Sportsman 400 series. These medical kits provide more than the tools necessary to de-escalate a situation, they also provide peace of mind so you can head farther into the backcountry knowing you're prepared for almost anything.
- Medical kit with the necessary tools for emergency situations
- Contents specific for common injuries while angling and hunting
- Organized by injury type for quick use in an emergency
- Removable trauma kit for day excursions away from camp
- Advanced and basic medical supplies for all types of injuries
- Lightweight for preparation without burdening your pack
- Item #AMK003U
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.