Up To 60% Off
Keep your canine companion healthy and happy.
Created for the outdoor enthusiast enjoying nature with their canine companion faithfully by their side, the Adventure Dog Series Medical Kit by Adventure Medical packs emergency supplies in case something happens to their fuzzy friend in the wild. Four different kits provide a wide range of medical supplies for everything from patching up small cuts on the trail to treating more serious wounds common with working farm dogs.
The Heeler kit is the smallest of the four, providing basic supplies for treating the everyday cuts often experienced on the trail or at the local park. Larger in size, the Me & My Dog and Trail Dog kits are excellent choices for dog care on camping trips into the wilderness and longer trail outings. The Workin' Dog kit is the most comprehensive of these first aid options, providing a greater number of tools and medical supplies for hard-working farm and hunting dogs. Please consult the attached read-out in the size chart section for each kit's contents in full.
- Keep your four-legged companion healthy in the outdoors
- Heeler kit is a compact solution for treating minor cuts
- Trail Dog kit helps you treat cuts and remove ticks on the trail
- Me & My Dog kit packs enough supplies for longer outings in the wild
- Workin' Dog kit is the most comprehensive for working and hunting dogs
- Consult the size chart for a full read-out of each kit's contents
- Item #AMK001R
- [Heeler] 6.75 x 1.5 x 6.5in, [Me & My Dog] 7.5 x 3.5 x 5.3in, [Trail Dog] 7 x 1.5 x 5.3in, [Workin' Dog] 8.25 x 6.5 x 5.5in
- see size chart
- [Heeler] 2.7oz, [Me & My Dog] 1lb 8oz, [Trail Dog] 12oz
- Recommended Use
- dog care
- Manufacturer Warranty