sale $646.75 $995.0035% Off
Sure beats sitting in your beach chair.
Whether you're cruising all over the island exploring the coves nearby or basking in the sun, lulled by the soft waves moving through, the Adventure Paddleboarding Project Y Stand-Up Paddleboard makes a friendly companion to your day on the water. This lightweight SUP is great for practicing yoga or improving your balance, with a stable design that feels secure while you're floating around the bay.
The cushioned deck pad offers solid traction when your legs start to feel wobbly and the single fin allows for efficient forward movement and controlled turns when you decide to pick up the pace a little bit. The cavity carry handle makes it easy to haul your board out from the garage and the tucked edge delivers a smooth feel when you're turning.
- An all-around SUP to get the stoke going
- Bamboo x-2 construction is lightweight and strong
- Textured deck pad helps you stay upright
- Single fin allows efficient movement
- Lift in the nose can handle small waves
- Parallel rails increase stability for those new to the sport
- Tucked edge feels smooth during turns
- Carry handle for easy transport
- Item #AVP0004
9ft 10in, 10ft 4in