Let the adventures begin.
You don't need to be an experienced paddler to enjoy the Adventure Paddleboarding Inflatable Paddleboard, just an outdoor enthusiast with an appetite for adventure. From camping trips in the mountains and river days in the desert to far-flung travels to the South Pacific, this paddleboard kit provides paddlers of any experience level the right tools for having fun on the water far from crowded beaches and marinas.
Its inflatable design allows it to pack down compactly, and it stows perfectly in an included backpack outfitted with mesh panels and a stabilizing waist belt, so you can haul this paddleboard to secluded stretches of sand, remote alpine lakes, and vast river deltas. Drop-stitch 1000D PVC construction allows it to withstand frequent encounters with rocks and river banks. A generous outline makes it stable and easy to paddle for novices, and it's rigid enough for more advanced paddlers to take into small surf and mild rapids. The included hand pump with a PSI gauge allows you to pump up your SUP in mere minutes, and a repair patch lets you fix up any tears when you're far from home. And it even comes with a lightweight two-piece aluminum paddle, so you're ready to start exploring the minute your paddleboard arrives.
- Total paddleboard package for taking on all your adventures
- Heavy-duty PVC construction for durability
- Inflates quickly with included hand pump with PSI gauge
- Generous outline offers stability and easy of use
- Stows in included backpack for easy transport
- EVA deck pad offers cushy traction
- Bungee straps lock down extra layers and other gear
- Also included 2-piece paddle, repair kit, and removable center fin
- Item #AVP0005
- Q & A
Works as should
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
i am not unhappy with this paddle board but it does feel a little on the cheap side. i am not sure how long it will last. So far i have used it a bunch but the pump is already leaking air. i need to be super careful with it because it seems like it will break easily.