Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Stand-Up Paddleboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Allrounder MX Stand-Up Paddleboard
One of Adventure Paddling's most popular boards, the Allrounder MX Stand-Up Paddleboard is an affordable choice for beginner to intermediate paddlers looking for a versatile, affordable solid board. It features a balanced outline and low rocker profile that rests flat in the water, delivering confidence-instilling stability for those getting out for the first time, further bolstered by a generous width and high volume. A flat-to-double concave bottom delivers solid tracking and impressive glide in flat water, while the lifted square tail comes in handy for surfing small waves.
The Allrounder comes in three sizes to suit paddlers of all weights and heights. It's equipped with a well-balanced single fin that provides a high single-stroke rate on flat water, which comes in handy for beginner paddlers who aren't looking to switch sides often as they stroke. Additional plugs are also present if you want to change to a twin or tri set-up, which can add enhanced control when you're riding waves. The deck pad on the Allrounder features a back foot kick and arch bar, offering soft grip to prevent slipping off while your cruise around your favorite watering hole.
- Versatile solid SUP that can recreate on flat water or waves
- Robust construction guarantees a durable, long-lasting ride
- Low rocker profile instills confidence in beginner paddlers
- Generous width and volume delivers super stable performance
- Square tail and pointed nose can hand waves under four feet
- Solo fin set-up ideal for single-side stroke manuevering
- Cavity-style handle offers comfortable carry to the water or car
- Additional plugs let you mount a GoPro and attach gear storage
- Item #AVP0006
- 9ft 8in, 10ft 6in, 11ft 6in
- MX (molded epoxy)
- belly flat double, low rocker
- [9ft 8in] 31in, [10ft 6in] 32in, [11ft 6in] 33in
- [9ft 8in] 4.5in, [10ft 6in] 4.75in, [11ft 6in] 5in
- [9ft 8in] 154L, [10ft 6in] 182L, [11ft 6in] 220L
- Deck Pad
- Claimed Weight
- [9ft 8in] 22.7lb, [10ft 6in] 24.9lb, [11ft 6in] 28lb
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [9ft 8in] 187lb, [10ft 6in] 198lb, [11ft 6in]
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling, ocean paddling
What do you think about this product?
May 25, 2019
Is the fin on this board removable?