Select style & size:Select options
Peace of mind for far-flung travelers.
For the traveler whose stamped passports read like an exotic itinerary, the Adventure Medical Travel Series Medical Kit offers peace of mind from the bumps, spills, and ailments often encountered in far-flung lands. Both kits are great for international travel and domestic trips, offering a wide variety of medicines, information on treating wounds, visual communication tools for different languages, and moleskin for soothing blisters. To help you stay knowledgeable on treating illnesses and injuries, each kit includes "The Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine" by Eric A.Weiss, MD. Consult the attached read-out under the size chart for a comprehensive list of each kit's items.
- Treat common injuries and stomach ailments while traveling
- Global kit offers a comprehensive supply list for far-flung travel
- Smart kit provides essentials for shorter trips and streamlined packs
- Both contain "The Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine"
- *Consult the size chart for a read-out of each kit's contents
- Item #AMK001O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Everyone needs a med kit. You just never know when something is going to happen to you, or a loved one. If you never have to use it great, but if you do end up needing it you'll be grateful you have it. This is a great med kit for adventuring. Leave it in your car for the off chance you need it when you're not camping.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This kit has non latex bandages !