Select Style & Size
Sportsman Series Medical Kit
Don't let an accident in the backcountry ruin your trip—with the Sportsman Series Medical Kit from Adventure Medical you'll be prepared for an accidental knife slip while cleaning the day's catch or a fishhook to the brow. Packed with quality medical contents and organized by wound type, the Sportsman kit is easy to navigate in an emergency situation. If you don't know exactly how to treat, the included Wilderness First Aid: Quick Guide provides the necessary steps for cleaning, closing, and treating a wound.
Four different size options accommodate groups of 1-10 on backcountry excursions ranging from 1-14 days. The bigger the kit, the more advanced the contents—like the SWAT-T tourniquet and C-Splint in the Sportsman 400 series. These medical kits provide more than the tools necessary to de-escalate a situation, they also provide peace of mind so you can head farther into the backcountry knowing you're prepared for almost anything.
- Medical kit with the necessary tools for emergency situations
- Contents specific for common injuries while angling and hunting
- Organized by injury type for quick use in an emergency
- Removable trauma kit for day excursions away from camp
- Advanced and basic medical supplies for all types of injuries
- Lightweight for preparation without burdening your pack
- Item #AMK003U
-  11in x 8in x 3in,  9in x 7in x 4in,  7.5in x 5.5in x 3.5in  7.5in x 6.5in x 2in
- see size chart
-  2lb 8oz,  1lb 8oz,  15.4oz,  6.7oz
- Recommended Use
- hunting, fishing, snowmobiling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 1, 2019
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Basic first aid kit for my parents to keep with them on their weekend adventures.