Select Style & Size
Being stuck in a survival situation is tough, but being stuck in a survival situation while you're injured is even tougher. If you remembered to toss the Adventure Medical SOL Survival Medic kit in your pack before starting up the trail, you'll have a better chance of either making it back home or surviving until help comes. The kit includes basic first aid supplies, fire-starting equipment, an emergency blanket, and a mini roll of duct tape.
- SOL emergency blanket reflects precious body heat when the sun goes down
- Button compass helps you find your way out
- 100dB Pea-Less whistle has a one-mile range
- Fire Lite fire starter is good for 5,000 sparks
- Tinder-Quick fire starter allows you start a fire even when wet
- Mini-roll of duct tape allows you to make gear repairs
- Triple antibiotic ointment helps ward off infection in open wounds
- Bandages allow you to dress wounds and reduce bleeding
- Pain and inflammation medication helps manage discomfort
- Waterproof storage bag keeps the kit organized and protected from the elements
- Item #AMK3245
- 6 x 5.5 x 1 in
- Recommended Use
- hiking, backpacking, emergency preparedness
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 20, 2017
A must in the backcountry
Great piece to have in your back in the woods!
July 1, 2016
Does The Job
- I've used it several times
Great kit with a few essentials should disaster strike in the wilderness. Throw this in your pack and forget about it until you need it.
September 27, 2013
Kind of Chinsey
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I think in my opinion , if you want a survival kit. It should be a little bit more quality than this. The Stryker is rather cheap. I would just save your money up for a better set up or make your own:)
April 12, 2013
SOL Survival Medic