Select Style & Size
Keep your canine companion healthy and happy.
Created for the outdoor enthusiast enjoying nature with their canine companion faithfully by their side, the Adventure Dog Series Medical Kit by Adventure Medical packs emergency supplies in case something happens to their fuzzy friend in the wild. Four different kits provide a wide range of medical supplies for everything from patching up small cuts on the trail to treating more serious wounds common with working farm dogs.
The Heeler kit is the smallest of the four, providing basic supplies for treating the everyday cuts often experienced on the trail or at the local park. Larger in size, the Me & My Dog and Trail Dog kits are excellent choices for dog care on camping trips into the wilderness and longer trail outings. The Workin' Dog kit is the most comprehensive of these first aid options, providing a greater number of tools and medical supplies for hard-working farm and hunting dogs. Please consult the attached read-out in the size chart section for each kit's contents in full.
- Keep your four-legged companion healthy in the outdoors
- Heeler kit is a compact solution for treating minor cuts
- Trail Dog kit helps you treat cuts and remove ticks on the trail
- Me & My Dog kit packs enough supplies for longer outings in the wild
- Workin' Dog kit is the most comprehensive for working and hunting dogs
- Consult the size chart for a full read-out of each kit's contents
- Item #AMK001R
- [Heeler] 6.75 x 1.5 x 6.5in, [Me & My Dog] 7.5 x 3.5 x 5.3in, [Trail Dog] 7 x 1.5 x 5.3in, [Workin' Dog] 8.25 x 6.5 x 5.5in
- see size chart
- [Heeler] 2.7oz, [Me & My Dog] 1lb 8oz, [Trail Dog] 12oz
- Recommended Use
- dog care
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 22, 2019
Nice to have in your pack!
- I've used it several times
Probably not something you would think you would need but definitely nice to have when your dogs are running a muck in the woods!
March 22, 2019
Initial Inspection Thumbs Up
This is a lightweight waterproof kit was some very basic items that a dog could need while in the backcountry or on a camp trip. It's a very standard first med kit but useful to throw in your dogs carry pack if on a pack trip. I think it will come in handy.
July 18, 2018
We have 2!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
We have 2 of the small Heeler Kits and use one in our hike/camp kit and one for home. Haven't had to use them so far. This is a 1-2 use kit for minor issues on the trail.
May 2, 2018
Wonât hike without it
Got this to make sure my pup is just as safe as I am when we go outdoors. This kit has everything I meed to make sure sheâs taken care of in case anything happens until I can get her into a vet. Bonus-itâs super compact and easy to add into your normal hiking/camping gear setup
April 23, 2018
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought this as a gift for a friend who has an older dog and is always worried about him getting hurt on hikes. He loved this product as it is small and easy to pack while giving him comfort to be able to take care of his bff in case of emergency.
December 8, 2020
Is there a list of items in each pack?