Why We Like the Professional Guide I Medical Kit
Adventure Medical designed the Professional Guide I Medical Kit for wilderness medical professionals, guides, and program leaders who need to be prepared for the unexpected. This kit contains all the first aid basics and comes in a sturdy 600D nylon lumbar bag with injury-specific, color-coded pockets for when seconds matter.
- Intuitive first-aid kit for professional backcountry care
- Monitor vitals with BP cuff, stethoscope, and thermometer
- Stabilize fractures and sprains with wraps and bandages
- Safely administer CPR with Laerdal PR Mask with O2 valve
- Durable nylon bag equipped with -18F cold crack rating
- Includes comprehensive wilderness and travel medicine guide
- Stocked to serve up to 18 people on a 2-week trip
- Our size chart shows what is inside each kit
- Item #AMV0014
- see size chart
- 11 x 8 x 7.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov