With a race scheduled for early spring, you'll have to train through the cold winter months to stay at the top of your game, so turn to the Adidas Women's Ultra Seven-Eighth Tights too keep you warm as you train in cold temperatures. The stretchy performance fabric is paired with PrimaLoft insulation to keep you warm when you're running beside frozen rivers and through snowy landscapes. A slightly shorter length and breathable construction ensures you won't overheat when you're running mile after mile and focusing on crossing the finish line with your best time.
- Power through winter training with these performance leggings
- Performance stretch fabric for mobility
- PrimaLoft insulation for warmth in wet conditions
- Wide waistband with drawcord for a secure fit
- Fitted design with a 7/8-length cut
- Item #ADD00HA
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I live in leggings and these are one of my new favorite styles! The description calls it a winter legging, but they aren't actually that thick, and they are mesh behind the knee.