Life on the run.
Adidas created the Men's Swift Run Shoe for those who live life on the go. This everyday shoe is great for errands, work, or weekend soccer games. The synthetic knit upper offers a comfortable, sock-like fit, while the EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning all day long. The rubber outsole helps gain traction on slick surfaces, and the lace closure lets you dial in the perfect fit.
- Casual running shoes for athletic style
- Synthetic upper has a sock-like fit
- EVA insole provides lightweight cushioning
- Outsole holds traction on slick surfaces
- Item #ADD00JR
- Q & A
Thin on the Sides
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
These shoes are definitely for people who have skinny feet. They are just a tad tight on each side for wider feet people. Durability is pretty strong though and they have lasted pretty well since I have purchased them.
Have worn these for a few weeks now. They are great walking shoes but they fit a bit large. A 10.5 wouldâve been proper fitting for me even though I usually wear an 11 in adidas. The black stitching on the toes has started to unravel just from everyday walking but all in all a great shoe.
Good comfort and looks
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Another great Adidas shoe that looks good and is incredibly comfortable. True to size fit.