Solar Boost Running Shoe
The Adidas Solar Boost Running Shoe offers comfortable cushioning and multi-dimensional support for long distance runners and those requiring a touch of extra support in their shoe. They're outfitted with Adidas' highly-praised Boost midsole cushioning, which offers a soft underfoot feel and a responsive ride when you're picking up the pace towards the end of your run. Stride support comes by way of a Solar Propulsion Rail system, which prevents your foot from rolling too far inward as you run. It doesn't offer the same level of stability as the Solar Boost ST version does, but it'll help the average runner maintain a more smooth and stable stride late in their run. The upper also delivers a supportive fit thanks to TFP (Tailored Fiber Placement) technology, which swaps out bulky overlays for strong and strategic knitting to keep your fit supportive and the shoe's weight low. Meanwhile the outsole adapts and flexes comfortably for an always-smooth transition through your stride, and features Continental Rubber for steady grip on both sunny and rainy days.
- Responsive running shoes with support in the midsole and upper
- Boost cushioning delivers springy energy return with each step
- Midsole technology ensures a smooth and stable ride on long runs
- TFP upper technology provides tons of support at a low weight
- Flexible outsole design adapts to the unique motions of your foot
- Continental rubber outsole maintains traction even on wet days
- Molded heel counter allows for optimal motion of the Achilles
- Item #ADD010W
What do you think about this product?