Sweatshirt, all grown up.
Your favorite zip-up hoodie is almost impossible to part with before you suit up to go on a cold-weather run. But if you've ever tried to run in that broken-in cotton favorite, chances are good you did it once, and never again. The next time you're dreading walking out the door into a cool, quickly darkening evening, trade your favorite lounge hoodie for the Adidas Sequencials Climaheat Women's Wrap Jacket instead.
With feel of your favorite hoodie and the look of a chic wrap, this jacket rapidly draws moisture away from your skin as it insulates rather than getting soggy and chafing against your skin a mile into your run. A high wrap collar seals out cold wind and reflective accents help you stand out as you navigate dark stretches between street lights, while thumbholes and the chic asymmetrical zipper transition effortlessly from run to coffee shop, banishing any worries about looking too sloppy or underdressed for a few post-workout errands.
- Abandon your cotton hoodie for this chic running sweatshirt
- Regular fit easily accommodates layers
- Soft, cozy fabric insulates and wicks moisture
- High collar and thumbholes ward off a chill
- Reflective accents help you stand out on dark streets
- Item #ADD00E7
- 93% polyester, 7% elastane
- 1 zippered side
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty