Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Samba ADV Snowboard Boot
Taking design cues from the iconic Samba shoe, the ADV Samba blends a freestyle-friendly flex with the legendary appeal of a soccer-inspired silhouette. It's tailored to the needs of the Adidas team with a freestyle-tuned flex that's soft enough for presses and tweaks, yet stable when cooking into park hits.
Delivering the reliable support you've come to love from traditional laces, the Samba ADV Boot features a lace-up design that tightens snugly along each rung. The foot-conforming Ultralon foam liner customizes the fit by molding to the unique contours of your feet. You can heat mold them straight from the box for cloud-nine comfort or simply ride a few sessions for the same customized fit. And as an alternative to the slippery EVA outsoles found on most park boots, Continental Rubber grips aggressively across key areas where traction and durability are important.
- Versatile freestyle boots with iconic style and all-mountain comfort
- Traditional lacing and articulated cuff add a natural fit
- Thermo-moldable Ultralon liner gives a customized fit
- Medium flex keeps support stable while offering playfulness
- Impact-absorbing footbed soaks up harsh landings
- Rubber backstay prevents slippage between boot and binding
- Internal ankle harness eliminates heel lift
- Grippy rubber outsole has confident traction on icy terrain
- Item #ADDI0MX
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.