Timeless classic, redesigned for snow.
Taking design inspiration from the iconic Samba shoe, the Adidas Samba Boot blends a freestyle-friendly flex with the legendary appeal of a soccer-inspired silhouette. Catered to the needs of Adidas team riders, the Samba Boot features a freestyle-tuned flex that's soft enough for presses and tweaks, yet still responsive at speed and stable when you're tracking into park hits. The leather and synthetic upper retains lasting durability while providing the 3-Stripe aesthetic for instant notoriety on the mountain.
Delivering the reliable support you've come to love from traditional laces, the Samba Boot features a lace-up design that tightens snugly along each rung. The foot-conforming Ultralon foam liner customizes the fit by conforming to the unique contours of your feet. You can heat mold them straight from the box for cloud-nine comfort or simply ride a few sessions for the same customized fit. And as an alternative to the slippery EVA outsoles found on most park boots, Continental Rubber grips aggressively across key areas where traction and durability are important.
- A classic Adidas style reborn as a mid-stiff snowboard boot
- Medium flex softness makes boots versatile for park or freeride
- Heat-moldable Ultralon liner lets you dial in the perfect fit
- Continental rubber is grippy and ice-in-the-parking-lot friendly
- Lace-up, articulated design allows for a customizable fit
- Rubber backstay creates friction between boot and highback
- Item #ADD00L6