Samba ADV Snowboard Boot
Taking design cues from the iconic Samba shoe, the ADV Samba blends a freestyle-friendly flex with the legendary appeal of a soccer-inspired silhouette. Its tailored to the needs of the Adidas team with a freestyle-tuned flex that's soft enough for presses and tweaks, yet stable when cooking into park hits.
- Versatile freestyle boots with iconic style and all-mountain comfort
- Traditional lacing and articulated cuff add a natural fit
- Thermo-moldable Ultralon liner gives a customized fit
- Medium flex keeps support stable while offering playfulness
- Impact-absorbing footbed soaks up harsh landings
- Rubber backstay prevents slippage between boot and binding
- Internal ankle harness eliminates heel lift
- Grippy rubber outsole has confident traction on icy terrain
- Item #ADD014A
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Boots were a little loose for my liking, but still enjoyed them.
Look good. Feel good. Ride good.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have had three pairs of these bad boys and put a ton of days on them. Like 6 days a week. They hold up super great and break in nicely. Not to mention they're the best looking boots on the market. Get yourself a pair if you want a great looking boot at a better price!