Select a Size
Select a Color
Fine-tuned for freestyle domination, the Adidas Men's Response ADV Snowboard Boot is the ideal choice for hard-charging riders who step to big cliffs in the backcountry, massive park booters, or burly rails in the streets. Loaded with Adidas' top-end tech, the Response is the go-to choice for team riders as diverse as big mountain maven Jake Blauvelt and street killer Louis Paradis alike.
Its stiffer flex provides the support and response needed for high-speed carving, making steep pow slashes, and stomping big drops, while the articulated shell keeps its flexible enough for tweaking grabs and prevents flex breakdown over the course of the season. Ultralon foam in the liner conforms to your foot for a snug, comfy fit, and the internal harness prevents heel lift for seamless response and less fatigue. Dual Boa dials make it easy to lock in the perfect fit and give you independent control over the upper and lower zones. Rounding it out is a Continental rubber outsole that ensures reliable grip on sketchy hikes and icy streets alike.
- Top-of-the-line boot for all-terrain domination
- Mid-stiff flex is suited to powerful freestyle riding
- Articulated cuff resists breakdown over the entire season
- Double Boa lacing independently adjusts upper and lowers
- Silver-level Ultralon foam liner for a customized fit
- Internal harness locks down foot to prevent heel lift
- Continental Rubber sole for aggressive traction
- Item #ADD00L5
- Upper Material
- articulated cuff design
- Double Boa (dual-zone adjustment with Boa dials)
- Ultralon liner
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Silver-level Ultralon foam
- Liner Closure
- internal ankle harness
- medium (6 of 10 on Adidas' scale)
- Continental Rubber
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
December 4, 2017
- I've used it several times
I've used these in the deep deeps of Mt. Baker and some solid ice as well, and they've been super solid. The boot is very similar to the Tactical ADV, basically the same boot they just traded the Boost tech sole for BOA straps. I really like BOA personally so I went for these. By far the easiest boot to get on I've ever tried, no need to jam your foot in there but once its on its nice and snug. Heel hold is excellent thanks to the internal lacing system and nice little heel pocket in the liner. Flex is a nice medium, just on the stiffer end but still true to spec. Adidas' rating is right on. Super comfy boots, no pressure points from day one. And lastly, have proven to be nicely responsive too. Excellent boot for the price, gets overshadowed by the Tactical ADV but besides Boost its basically the same boot.