Response ADV Snowboard Boot
Whether you're lapping the park or pushing your limits down different runs, take control in the comfortable Adidas Response 3MC ADV Snowboard Boot. This boot stays true to the football heritage that inspired its construction by providing you with an articulated shell that offers a natural flex for intuitive control. Additionally, its internal ankle harness keeps your foot locked in for enhanced precision control and a medium flex allows you to venture all over the mountain.
Aside from control, comfort is another feature the Response ADV boasts. Its heat-moldable, Silver level Ultron foam liner conforms to the contours of your foot for a customized, comfortable fit. That internal ankle harness with a speed lacing system secures your foot inside the liner for no-slip performance and a rubber backstay helps prevent your boot from slipping between the binding highbacks as you play in the park. Topping everything off, Continental rubber soles offer rugged, multi-surface traction for side country bootpacks and hiking at the park.
- All-mountain heritage-inspired boots maximizing comfort and control
- Articulated cuff shell design, 3D molded tongue offers flexibility
- Heat-moldable Ultron foam liner conforms to the foot for comfort
- Internal ankle harness keeps feet locked in for precision control
- Medium flex delivers all-mountain performance and versatility
- Rubber backstay helps prevent slippage between boot and binding
- Continental rubber sole provides grip on snow and ice for bootpacks
- Double H3 Boa lacing system provides a quick and customized fit
- Item #ADDI0MW
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather
- double H3 Boa
- Silver Ultralon foam
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- speed lace
- Continental rubber
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?