Hit the streets.
Great days are followed by great road runs in the adidas Pureboost Element Running Shoe. Pounding pavement has never been so comfortable, or flexible. With a boost cushioning midsole that is soft, flexible, and returns 1% of energy input, you'll have a lively spring in your step as you log miles. The Stretchweb sole is flexible and adaptive while gripping all the urban surfaces you'll encounter while finishing off your day the best way possible.
For ultimate comfort and adaptability on the city streets, a lightweight minimalist knit upper provides freedom of motion while an adaptive tongue gives the midfoot support and provides a lockdown feel. To enhance that lockdown feel even further, a Fit Print is integrated into the shoe in the heel and medial areas for support and lockdown in key zones. A wider forefoot platform allows for a more natural toe splay so you can comfortably change directions to avoid obstacles and still feel supported.
- Road runner shoe for an unrestricted stride on city streets
- 8mm drop is soft and low for heel and midfoot strikers
- Lightweight minimalist knit upper gives maximum adaptability
- Boost cushioning is energy-returning and soft
- Heel plate ensures comfort and support during landing
- Wider forefoot platform provides natural support
- Stretchweb sole is flexible, gives grip on urban surfaces
- Lace closure and adaptive tongue work together for adaptable fit
- Item #ADD00Q4
- Q & A
So much Cushion!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I recently purchased these shoes for the gym and am very impressed so far! They fit great, did not need any breaking in, are true to size and the Boost cushion makes these shoes so comfortable!