Why We Like The Pureboost 21 Shoe
Adidas is keeping the Pureboost line alive and well with their Pureboost 21 running shoe. They wanted to offer footwear that would literally put the pep in our step, helping us pop off the ground with each stride and keeping our energy moving forward as we run, and they did just that by placing the Pureboost with the Boost midsole. Not only does it act as a spring for our feet, but it also provides ample cushioning. On top of the intuitive high-energy design, the Pureboost is a part of the Primeblue line, meaning it's made from over 50% recycled ocean plastic. Because if there's something we like it's helping the environment.
- Popular running shoe for maximizing your energy
- Primeblue upper blends breathable performance with eco-friendliness
- Boost midsole increases rebound for more energy return
- Textile lining is soft but doesn't slip
- Rubber outsole keeps you on track whether it's dirt or cement
- Item #ADDI0WD
- Upper Material
- Primeblue (50% recycled ocean plastics)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?