Own The Run T-Shirt
You'll never turn around for lack of comfort when you've got this shirt, even in the summer heat. Light in weight, built with an articulated design, and outfitted with strategic mesh panels for ventilation, it's an easy option for long miles on the road or trail.
- Running top that keeps you comfortable as you put in the work
- Lightweight fabric feels soft next to skin over long miles
- Strategic mesh panels provide breathability where it counts
- Regular fit follows the contours of your body for comfort on the go
- 360-degree reflectivity keeps you visible on sunset runs
- Item #ADDI0JQ
- 51% polyester, 49% recycled polyester
- Recommended Use
- running, training, hiking
What do you think about this product?
May 22, 2020
Least durable shirt I have ever owned
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
Ordered a mix of four running shirts, unfortunately two of these were in the mix. Very snug fit, not much stretch to it. Decided to keep anyway. One shirt got a giant snag/run, completely across the chest the first time it was washed. There was nothing in the washer that could have snagged it. The second shirt actually lasted two washings before the same thing happened. And I double checked the load to ensure there was nothing else in there that could snag it. I rarely give negative reviews but these shirts were not very durable.