Uptown streets to rugged trails.
Effortlessly transitioning from your daily commute to weekend adventures on the trail, the Adidas Men's Tivid Mid Low Shoe feels light and responsive underfoot while gripping with sure-footed prowess. Breathable textile uppers are reinforced with durable suede along the toe and heel for extra abrasion-resistance. The low-cut design keeps you moving light and fast, and EVA cushioning provides rebound for a springy sensation. And to keep you glued to the streets and trail, the Traxion rubber sole features aggressive, widely spaced traction lugs.
- Tread everywhere from urban streets to rugged trails
- Low-cut design with lightweight textile upper
- Suede overlays for extra abrasion-resistance
- Ortholite footbed keeps you walking smoothly
- EVA midsole for lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Traxion rubber sole delivers aggressive traction
- Item #ADA005J
- Q & A
They're ok for around town
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 155lbs
These shoes are decently comfortable and they look good. One of the lace loops broke on the shoe after wearing them a couple times a week for may 2 months. Not the best quality but good for the price.