Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Why We Like The Terrex Voyager 21 H.Rdy Water Shoe
Days on the trail when the heat makes everything look wavy and we yearn for that next water crossing, we're thankful for Adidas's Terrex Voyager 21 H.Rdy Water Shoe providing breathable shelter from the sun. When we hear the running water, we pick up our pace to quickly wade through the cool stream. Revived on the other side, we trek on in comfort as the water quickly drains through the ventilation ports.
- Breathable summer hiking shoe for carefree water crossings
- Mesh upper with intuitive ventilation allows optimal airflow
- Cushy comfort underfoot for all-day comfort on the trail
- Grippy sole provides optimal, multi-directional traction
- Quick pull-to-tighten lacing system for easy on-off
- Collapses easily to take up less space in your suitcase
- Item #ADAZ02J
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.