Terrex Two Trail Running Shoe
The Adidas Outdoor Terrex Two Trail Running Shoe is designed to keep you comfortable on your long trail runs across changing terrain. Its ventilating open mesh uppers help keep your feet cool and comfortable while the lightweight EVA midsole provides cushioning that lasts through the miles. The Continental Rubber soles provide you with reliable traction in wet and dry conditions to keep you moving forward.
- Breathable running shoe for long runs across varying terrain
- 6mm drop offers comfortable platform for heel and midfoot strikers
- Abrasion-resistant uppers hold up to the rigors of long miles
- Open mesh construction keeps your feet cool in warm temperatures
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides durable cushioning in each step
- Continental Rubber soles offer traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Lace up design allows easy fit adjustments through your run
- Item #ADA00DW
- Q & A
Shoe is big in design, not size. The tongue slips to left side or right side, does not stay in place. Love the look but the shoe is just awkward.