Select a Size
Select a Color
Terrex Two Trail Running Shoe
The Adidas Outdoor Terrex Two Trail Running Shoe is designed to keep you comfortable on your long trail runs across changing terrain. Its ventilating open mesh uppers help keep your feet cool and comfortable while the lightweight EVA midsole provides cushioning that lasts through the miles. The Continental Rubber soles provide you with reliable traction in wet and dry conditions to keep you moving forward.
- Breathable running shoe for long runs across varying terrain
- 6mm drop offers comfortable platform for heel and midfoot strikers
- Abrasion-resistant uppers hold up to the rigors of long miles
- Open mesh construction keeps your feet cool in warm temperatures
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides durable cushioning in each step
- Continental Rubber soles offer traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Lace up design allows easy fit adjustments through your run
- Item #ADA00DW
- Upper Material
- Continental Rubber
- Support Type
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
March 20, 2020
This shoe is certainly not true to size. Ordered an 8 (which is the size I wear in other Adidas models and 95% of all other athletic or running shoes I own) and when they arrived and I tried them on they were easily a full size too big. Can’t possibly use them and have to return. Very bummed as I like the color combo. Caution: be sure to order a half to full size smaller than what you normally wear.
November 23, 2019
Shoe is big in design, not size. The tongue slips to left side or right side, does not stay in place. Love the look but the shoe is just awkward.