Terrex Trailmaker GTX Hiking Shoe
Prioritize comfort on the trail with the Terrex Trailmaker. These lightweight waterproof kicks are eager to hit the dirt, packing in breathable uppers to keep sweat at bay, and tacky soles for reliable grip. A breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet dry wherever you run.
- Featherlight kicks for morning sprints or all-day endurance
- Waterproof upper features Gore-Tex membrane to keep you dry
- Light and flexible fit feels like a shoe, provides more stability
- Traxion rubber outsole provides sure-footed grip in all terrain
- Lightweight EVA midsole boosts stability with a wide footprint
- Stretchy textile upper avoids pressure points and hot spots
- Item #ADAZ00W
- Upper Material
- textile, EVA frame
- Gore-Tex membrane
- Traxion rubber
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
October 20, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
These are stiff and hard to break in. I wish you could try out a shoe before you decide to keep them... but I get it. These rub right above my ankle and after 3-4 hikes it still hasn't gone away. They are waterproof, they got that going for them. They do run at least a whole size too big. I am usually a 7 in running/hiking shoes and I got these in a 6 1/2 because I heard on another site they ran big. I could have gone down to a 6 they are quite wide. It's too late for me to send them back because I already hiked in them but I wish I could because of the stiffness/rubbing.