Hike on the next level.
Soggy trails can't cramp your style while you're wearing the Adidas Outdoor Terrex Tivid Mid CP Hiking Shoes. Built with climaproof waterproof technology, the Tivids fend off moisture from rainy hikes while allowing your foot to breathe as heat and perspiration escapes through the upper through evaporation. As you romp down slick and slimy trails, Traxion rubber keeps you in control with multi-directional grip and stickiness on wet rocks and dirt. Adidas added Torsion arch support to the Tivid so your feet can handle the longer hikes, uneven ground, and plenty of unforgettable views.
- A comfortable hiking shoe for wet, muddy, fun trails
- Climaproof membrane protects feet from water and snow
- Breathable technology releases heat and moisture
- Traxion rubber for better grip on wet trails
- Torsion arch support adds comfort and stability
- Item #ADA007O