Why We Like The Terrex Swift R3 GTX Hiking Shoe
When we want to move quickly on the trail, we lace up our Terrex Swift R3 GTX Hiking Shoe, knowing that its stability of a hiking boot and cushioning of a running shoe will deliver the optimal responsiveness needed to navigate technical terrain with uneven landings. Muddy trails and big puddles are a breeze since water droplets roll off the upper material and the lugged rubber grips even the slickest terrain.
- Hiking shoe to cover more ground at a faster pace
- Water-resistant, breathable upper material keeps feet dry
- Sticky rubber sole grips unstable terrain, wet or dry
- Arch support protects midfoot from overuse on longer hikes
- Quick lace option for and efficiently snug fit
- Item #ADAZ05D
- Upper Material
- synthetic, textile
- Continental rubber
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?