Light performance, heavy protection.
A swift hike through tough conditions calls for the Adidas Women's Terrex Swift R GTX Hiking Shoe. Gore-Tex Extended Comfort ensures waterproof protection in a highly breathable package for speedy hiking, and the mesh upper enhances ventilation in the summer's warm weather. Adidas reinforced the upper with synthetic and added a molded sockliner for long-lasting support and breathability. The AdiPrene insert uses EVA for cush and shock absorption, while the midfoot shank offers more support. Continental Traxion rubber gives a good grip on slippery surfaces.
- A comfortable and light hiking shoe for cruising alpine terrain
- Ripstop mesh upper offers durable breathability
- Gore-Tex lining keeps water from soaking into shoe
- Drawcord lace system for easy on and off
- Continental Traxion rubber adds grip on slick surfaces
- Item #ADA0090