Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Water Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Terrex Summer.RDY Voyager Speed Water Shoe
This shoe can keep up with all of your fast-paced adventures along the river and by the water. Built as a hybrid between a trail-running shoe and a water shoe, it's got the wet-traction grip and quick-drying properties you want when you're on the water, but features a low-profile fit and enough comfortable support to keep you moving steadily along the trail when you pull off the river to explore.
- Versatile shoe designed for adventures in and around the water
- Mesh upper drains water effectively and then dries in a flash
- Continental Rubber outsole grips on muddy trails and wet rocks alike
- Cushioned midsole keeps you comfortable and supported on long days
- Sock-like upper hugs your fit for a snug and supportive fit
- Well-ventilated construction helps you stay cool on summer travels
- Hybrid design blends running and water shoe elements
- Item #ADAZ00B
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] mesh, [midfoot overlay] synthetic ripstop
- Continental Rubber, Traxion lugs
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 10.2oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking, paddling, watersports
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
June 14, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 195 lbs
I bought these shoes for a three day rafting trip. We made stops for hiking along the way. They were comfortable in and out of the boat and dried quickly. I really appreciated the shoes’ traction when we were scouting rapids and moving around on the red rocks of southern Utah. The reason for the 4 stars is the stiffness of the heel. I felt the need to make sure they were “broken in” before the trip to avoid potential blisters and ultimately wore thin socks just to make sure. Overall good quality and good style.