Unfortunately, most fleece jackets leave you exposed to the elements in the name of breathability, but that isn't the case with the Adidas Outdoor Men's Terrex Skyclimb Fleece Jacket. A Pertex Equilibrium shell overlaid on the fleece defends the most likely access points from wind and light precipitation, while leaving the sides vented to allow heat and vapor to escape. The fleece is constructed from recycled polyester, so you can feel as good about its sustainability as you do while you wear it. The fleece has a grid structure that enhances its ability to insulate, so it has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio to keep you toasty without weighing you down.
- Fleece jacket for hiking and climbing
- Pertex Equilibrium shell resists wind and moisture
- Fleece is made from recycled material for sustainability
- Internal grid structure increases insulating power
- Fitted hood traps in heat and fits under a helmet
- Elastic cuffs hold the sleeves in place
- Item #ADA009I