Take to the trails, reach for the sky.
From running through the woods on a chilly morning to your annual ski vacation with the family, when you need some extra heat the Men's Adidas Outdoor Terrex Skyclimb Fleece Jacket will perform and protect. If worn alone as your outer jacket, this fleece will block out the howling wind, and shed light rain or snow should a drizzle pick up. When worn as a midlayer on the slopes, the same fabric will stretch with you through all your pole planting and offer breathable warmth on the lift ride between runs.
- Fleece layering piece for the ski slopes or running trails
- Pertex Equilibrium offers breathable wind protection and stretch
- Form-fitting hood and elastic cuffs and hem keep out the chill
- Secure keys, snacks, ID, or hands in the two pockets
- Semi-fitted for layering under shell or over baselayer
- Item #ADA0080
- Q & A
What is the center back length of this model jacket in men's size medium?