No approach too treacherous.
Sometimes the climb is nearby, and sometimes it's faraway with muddy, rugged trails in between—the Adidas Men's Terrex Scope High GTX Hiking Boot takes care of the latter. Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane offers waterproof, breathable protection in case you step into a puddle, and the high-cut neoprene collar offers extra ankle support and protection.
For comfort, Adidas added an Ortholite sockliner for long-term cushioning, high levels of breathability, moisture managing properties, and antimicrobial odor-resistance. The Adiprene midsole absorbs shock and adds support for the long haul, and the sole features the same sticky Stealth rubber that you can find on the bottom of your climbing shoe.
- Handle rugged trails and demanding ascents with this pair
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps out the weather
- Shock absorbent and durable foam insert absorbs impact
- OrthoLite footbed cushions when maneuvering rocky terrain
- Stealth rubber outsole offers undeniable grip on slick surfaces
- Item #ADA0068