Stability and grip for long, technical approaches.
The Adidas Outdoor Men's Terrex Scope GTX Hiking Shoe offers reliable grip and stability as you approach remote crags or scramble over jagged trails and loose rocks. This technical approach shoe uses a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable in the wettest of conditions.
The OrthoLite insole wicks sweat away from your foot with its open-cell structure for superior moisture management, while the AdiPrene heel cushioning absorbs shock for a more comfortable trek over rough terrain. Using a Stealth rubber outsole originally developed by climbing shoe manufacturer Five Ten, the Terrex Scope GTX securely grips wet, slippery surfaces, ensuring you won't slip en route to your climbing destination. In addition, this shoe has an asymmetric heel loop, allowing you to clip it to a carabiner and attach it to a harness when you climb.
- Grippy, weather-proof, and comfortable approach shoe
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps snow, rain, and sleet on the outside
- OrthoLite insole keeps your foot dry by wicking sweat
- AdiPrene foam fights off fatigue on long treks and adventures
- Grippy rubber outsole keeps you on your feet over slick surfaces
- Item #ADA0069