Terrex Hydro-Lace Water Shoe
Few other pursuits require the same versatility in performance as canyoneering.After all, you're dealing with rough and rugged rock, slick surfaces, and everything in between the two. You need a show that can handle anything the canyon can throw at you, and you've got it with the Adidas Terrex Hydro-Lace Water Shoe. It's got the grip you need when you're rappelling down slippery canyon walls, and maintains its comfort even when you're traveling in and out of waist-deep waters all day. The Stealth rubber outsole, complete with a special Traxion lug pattern, offers top-of-the-line grip on slippery rocks and riverbeds, giving you one less thing to worry about as you focus on the terrain ahead of you. This shoe also features a synthetic and neoprene upper, as well as a high neoprene collar for protection and insulation against chilly desert waters. The hook-and-loop ankle adjustable ankle strap pulls tightly for a snug fit that'll keep water-entry to a minimum, while the neoprene offers insulating properties and fast dry times when you decide to take a lunch break on some red rock.
- Rugged boot specifically designed for wet canyoneering missions
- Stealth rubber outsole offers a highly-reliable grip on wet walls
- High neoprene collar with ankle strap works to keep water out
- Synthetic and neoprene upper withstands abrasion and insulates well
- Adiprene under the heel offers cushioning for rappel landings
- Item #ADA00DL