Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Terrex Free Hiker Primeblue
We like that the Terrex Free Hiker Primeblue Hiking Shoe feels more like a running shoe even though Adidas designed it for trekking long distances. We like that it has the same Boost midsole as most Adidas running shoes, except it's reinforced in a stabilizing frame for off-terrain support.
- Running-inspired hiking shoe feels light, secure, and swift
- Primeblue upper with seamless mesh paneling for breathability
- Shock-absorbing midsole reinforced with a stability frame
- Continental rubber sole ensures traction on dry and wet surfaces
- Item #ADAZ023
- Upper Material
- Primeblue (50% textile (75% recycled))
- Boost [stabilization frame] EVA
- Continental rubber
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?