Terrex Free Hiker Boot
Aching shoulders, tired legs, a whole day in the scorching sun—a lot of things about long day hikes are uncomfortable, but your feet won't be one of them in the Adidas Terrex Free Hiker Boot. Designed to maximize comfort during rugged treks, this lightweight hiking shoe utilizes many of the trusted features of Adidas' trail running shoes to give you speedy performance for days when you spend a little bit more time on the trail. Boost cushioning in the midsole provides all the shock absorption you need when you're pounding up and down hard trails surfaces, while Continental rubber in the outsole delivers an uncompromising grip on both wet and dry trails. A Primeknit upper gives you a stretchy yet supportive structure, while the sock-like fit ensures that you'll have a snug and comfortable fit from the time you hit the trailhead until you finally make it back to the car.
- Light and comfortable hiking shoe for long days on the trail
- Boost midsole cushioning keeps your stride energized with every step
- Continental rubber grips on both wet and dry surfaces alike
- Socklike Primeknit upper ensures a comfortable and secure fit
- Abrasion-resistant weldings boost your durability on rocky summits
- Molded TPU toe cap protects your forefoot from roots and rocks
- Item #ADA00DO
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] Primeknit (textile), [toe cap] molded TPU
- Boost cushioning
- Continental rubber
- Claimed Weight
- (single) 12oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
June 3, 2020
Love these hikers - run BIG
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- Size Bought
These are so comfortable and great on the trail! No break in and a lot of flex. I went down a whole size. I am a sold 9 in almost every shoe, and I tried both the 8.5 and the 8 and went with the 8!
May 31, 2019
Adidas Hiker Terrex
- I returned this product before using it
These hiking shoes are super comfortable, but do run a little large. I'd go half size smaller. I was also worried that the white boosted will get very dirty.