Terrex Free Hiker Boot
Your days of clunky and uncomfortable hiking shoes are over thanks to the Adidas Terrex Free Hiker Boot. This ultra-comfortable boot reaches into Adidas' bag of tricks to pull out a couple of the most trusted features from their road-and-trail running shoes, bringing reliable comfort and performance to your longer trips on the trail. It all starts with high-performance Boost midsole cushioning, which not only absorbs shock on rocky downhills and hard trails, but also delivers responsive energy return with every step to help keep your stride energized deep into the hike. On the outsole you've got ultra-grippy Continental rubber, which gives you the same reliable traction on slippery rock as it does on steep and dusty single track. Tack on a comfortable Primeknit upper and a supportive sock-like construction and you can wish a not-so-tender goodbye to those old-school leather lugs you used to stomp around in.
- Comfortable and lightweight hiking shoe for long days on the trail
- Boost midsole cushioning offers soft support and an energized stride
- Continental rubber gives you dependable grip on wet and dry trails
- Socklike Primeknit upper gives you a comfy and secure fit
- Abrasion-resistant weldings boost your durability on rocky summits
- Molded TPU toe cap protects your forefoot from roots and rocks
- Item #ADA00DB
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Nice light hiker that is supremely comfortable. I was a little worried that the knit wouldn't provide enough support but these things are a dream. I went with the pink and turquoise and the only real concern is that I'm afraid to get them dirty.