For a quick dose of the outdoors.
For you quick, after-work hikes, the Adidas Outdoor Women's Terrex Fast GTX Surround Hiking Shoes have your back with comfortable, and sturdy support. Built with waterproof Gore-Tex Surround, the Fasts will keep your feet dry through muddy paths and puddle-soaked trails while also allowing your feet to breathe to prevent stuffiness and discomfort. Continental rubber underfoot will keep you from slipping and sliding all over the trail with its extraordinary grip in wet conditions as the drawcord Lace Bungee system keeps the fasts on your feet securely and stows away laces to prevent tangling on the go.
- Comfortable and quick hiking shoes for squeezing in a hike after work
- Gore-Tex Surround lining keeps water out and still breathes
- Abrasion-resistant upper protects feet from rocks and scree
- Lace Bungee drawcord system stows away laces to prevents tangles
- Continental rubber sole adds traction and grip on wet surfaces
- Item #ADA008X
- Q & A
Cute and Functional
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm a big fan of Adidas Terrex products because they are very functional, but have a modern updated look. These shoes took a little bit of breaking in, but have been great on shorter hikes and long walks. I personally prefer a mid boot when I hike more intense terrain because of my clumsy ankles, but these have proven to be very versatile and don't look clunky if I need to wear them out after a workout. Also, these fit me true to size, I'm an 8 normally and ordered an 8.
expect it to be a full size too big
I wear a 7.5 in women's and this shoe is about a full size too big. Very cool shoes though