You'll need the essentials.
Hitting the trail with out solid trail running shoes is like entering a bike race with a tricycle. It just isn't going to go well. Optimize your energy and form the next time the trails call your name with the Adidas Outdoor Terrex CMTK GTX Trail Running Shoes. Built with a waterproof Gore-Tex upper and sealed seams, the CMTKs will keep your feet dry no matter how soggy the trails may be. A breathable lining circulates air to prevent stuffiness during longer running endeavors. You won't have to worry about slipping on wet rocks or bruising your heels on unexpected roots because the CMTK's Continental rubber will protect and cushion your feet while offering stability and traction as you run. For added comfort and cushion, Adidas snuck in Torsion arch support that compliments a 10-millimeter drop to propel your stride and cradle your foot as you bound between trees, over streams, and through the mountains.
- Fly through mountain trail systems with these comfortable shoes
- Gore-Tex waterproof construction protects from the elements
- Sealed seams fend off seeping water
- EVA tongue adds support and comfort
- Breathable upper prevents stuffiness
- Torsion bar adds arch support and stability
- Continental rubber provides tread and traction
- Item #ADA007P