Feed The Need For Speed.
When it comes to obstacle-riddled trails, look no further than the Adidas Women's Terrex Agravic Speed Trail Running Shoe to help you stay light and fast as you navigate tricky terrain. The sock-like construction provides a snug fit, and the breathable mesh assures ample ventilation. A perforated instep allows air to circulate within the shoe to help prevent blister-inducing hot spots from gaining a foothold. Meanwhile, the EVA midsole attenuates shock and provides ample comfort underfoot, and the Continental Rubber outsole rips and grips varied terrain when Mother Nature unleashes an unexpected bout of precipitation.
- A lightweight shoe for running trails
- Breathable mesh upper features synthetic overlays
- Perforated instep offers ample breathability
- Midsole attenuates shock and assures comfort
- Continental rubber outsole rips and grips varied terrain
- Item #ADA006K
- Q & A
Awesome Trail Runners
I gave these to my girlfriend as a gift. She mentioned they are great for hiking and loves that they are lightweight. Great for all types of hikes and dry quickly when wet. They run slightly large so recommend sizing down 1/2 a size or wearing thick socks.