Select a Size
Select a Color
Terrex Agravic Speed Plus Trail Running Shoe
The Adidas Terrex Agravic Speed Plus Trail Running Shoe is designed to keep you fast and light when you're logging serious miles in the mountains. The stretchy, breathable upper provides you with a sock-like fit for cool comfort through the miles while the lightweight EVA midsole offers durable cushioning with each step. Its Continental Rubber soles provide you with traction across both wet and dry surfaces so you can confidently charge on as the terrain changes. When your run lasts past sundown, the reflective elements on the upper help to keep you visible in low light conditions.
- Lightweight running shoes for performance and comfort on the trails
- 6mm drop offers comfortable platform for heel and midfoot strikers
- Abrasion-resistant uppers withstand the rigors of rugged miles
- Breathable mesh construction keeps your feet cool on warm runs
- Sock-like upper construction hugs the foot for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides durable cushioning in each step
- Continental Rubber soles offer grip across both wet and dry terrain
- Reflective details provide visibility in low light conditions
- Item #ADA00DU
- Upper Material
- synthetic mesh
- Continental Rubber
- Support Type
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
February 5, 2020
Great looking, comfortable, but HUGE!
- I returned this product before using it
Firstly, the service from Backcountry is superb and so are the prices and deals. I really like these shoes. Seamless sock-like upper, feels like great traction on the sole (didn't venture outside in them though) and I think they would be super comfy if they were true to size. Or even remotely close to size. Sadly, even trying on really thick socks with these, I just won't be able to make them work for me so I will return them. I bought them in my usual running shoe size and there is more than two clear inches between my big toe and the front end of the shoe. I suspect they will start to slip a lot on my feet. I put them next some several of my other pairs of trail shoes and these look easily two or more sizes larger than anything else I own and I already size up considerably for the extra room. I recommend going down a full size in these. If I had done so, I'm confident I would have kept them.
June 26, 2019
- I've used it several times
Only used a couple times but fits great and feels great at the end of the trail.