Terrex Agravic Flow Trail Running Shoe
For runners who like to take their travels both on and off the road there's the Adidas Outdoor Terrex Agravic Flow Trail Running Shoe. This versatile shoe has the chops to venture onto rugged terrain, but isn't so trail-minded that it won't serve well on the road, ensuring that you'll never have to get knocked out of your flow as you journey between the trail and road. Its Continental rubber outsole offers dependable traction on everything from slick rock to dusty single track, and features low-profile lugs that won't cause discomfort or limit performance when your trail pops you onto a paved bike path. Wherever you run, Adidas' trusted Boost cushioning will give you poppy energy return with every step, and the breathable mesh upper will let your feet stay cool and comfortable even in hot weather. Plus, as an added bonus, there's a water-shedding band around the base to keep mud and moisture from invading your shoe as you hop off the road and onto the nearest winding path you can find.
- Versatile trail running shoes that can easily pound the pavement
- Continental rubber outsole grips on both wet and dry trail surfaces
- Responsive Boost midsole cushioning brings energy to your stride
- Flexible design adapts quickly to changing or uneven terrain
- Outsole lugs are low-profile enough to comfortably run the road
- Breathable mesh upper helps your feet release heat on warm days
- Water-shedding band keeps out moisture on muddy post-storm runs
- Item #ADA00EL
What do you think about this product?
September 7, 2019
Does this shoe have a soft or rigid heel cup? I'm looking for a shoe with a soft heel cup. Thank you!